Friday 17 October 2014

***REVIEW*** Pieces of Paisley by Leigh Ann Lunsford



As soon as I knew there was a new book coming out from this author, I was biting at the bit...I couldn't wait!!

I was not disappointed!!

Paisley and Jake's story follows their endless love for each other but meeting and falling in love so young brought the weight and strain of not really understanding how relationships work and the compromise for each others needs. They struggle for nearly nine years to continue life without each other but fate brings them back together, on a chance encounter and as far as Jake is concerned, all bets are off...swoon!!

Do they finally see the light and give into their lust for each other? Will Paisley give Jake another chance or will she marry a man she only really loves as a friend? Oh the twists and turns flow through this book like a tidal wave.

Trying to put into words how utterly moving this story is...it's impossible. I must have felt every emotion known to man while reading this book. I could go on and on about how fantastic this book is but you really need to find out for yourselves...



No comments:

Post a Comment