Monday 6 October 2014

***REVIEW*** Into The Dark (Into The #2) By TA McKay


TA McKay has done it again with another fantastic story!

We have the cheeky 'bad boy' Mason with his 'I'm sexy & I know it' attitude that you can't help but love.
Vs
The feisty & stubborn Niamh with her 'plain Jane' complex.

They are the perfect match neither knows they need.  

Can the perpetual playboy change his ways for the feisty brunette? 
Can she take the risk of just being another one night stand?

Watching them interact together is hilarious, I wanted to both hug & throttle them throughout.
You will laugh (& probably snorty laugh) cry, swoon & scream. 
I devoured this book in one day, much to the horror of my other half. (Don't feel sorry for him he had sports to watch.) it is unputdownable. 

I loved Into The Deep (Into The #1) so getting certain scenes from an alternate point of view was fantastic, as was getting more of the characters we met in the first instalment throughout.
This feeds my greedy 'I need more' nature!
I can't wait for book 3.






No comments:

Post a Comment