Sunday 17 August 2014

Review for 'Because of Kian' by Sibylla Matilde

Kian has his own demons which he struggles with but is such a remarkable man.  Did I mention he is HOT? No, well he IS.

Brynn is one strong ass lady but yeah a "special kind of crazy" which only makes you love her more.  I didn’t always agree with her beliefs and methods but it is written in such a way that I did understand her struggle & loved Kian even more for pushing her beyond.

I loved the secondary characters and the bonds they all had.

This story covers some dark topics that may be difficult for some to read.  The writing is sympathetic and portrays the situations accurately.

I must warn you there is one helluva plot twist that I  DID. NOT. SEE. COMING.

Trying to keep this spoiler free is killing me so just give it a try ;-) you might just like it x

 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment