Thursday 28 August 2014

Consequences by Aleatha Romig, part of the inTENse collection

Part of the 'inTENse' anthology.
‘Consequences’
By Aleatha Romig


This is a short review but that is in no way a reflection of the book, it is simply the only way for me to keep things spoiler free.

I adored the writing and all the twists and turns- WOW can you say MIND F@@K, I thought I had some things figured out but Aleatha keeps you guessing and doubting your instincts till the exact moment she wants to reveal the mystery, which made the journey so much better. Make sure you have plenty of time before you start this book/series to give them the attention they deserve as Aleatha really packs them full!!!

I can't believe I waited so long to start this series & can't wait to read the rest, especially the Behind his eyes (Tony's POV) books, I NEED to see what's going on in that man's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment