Thursday 13 November 2014

***REVIEW*** That Man 4 By Nelle L'Amour



I have no idea where to start with this so be warned, I may ramble!

We see more of Blake's grandma in this part & I have to say I LOVE THAT WOMAN!!!  She is HILARIOUS! I hope I have even half her spit & fire in my old age as she has.  She takes Jen under her wing & teaches her some Jewish traditions.

Jen has shown herself to be so much stronger than anyone would have expected of the shy & quiet girl we first met.  She has worked wonders at MY SIN TV part of the network Blake runs SIN TV all her ideas have come of fspectacularly, more so than anyone could have predicted!

Blake has let his tiger run & boy has she proved herself.  Blake is still Blake but he has also proved to be worthy of Jen although there are still questions left unanswered for part 5.
The course of true love never does run smoothly but I have some fears over what may come, Jen has been through so much heartache & drama can she take anymore?
Especially during the stress of planning "the wedding of the century" with Blake's mother running things?

I truly hope Jen & Blake get their happily ever after.

I need book 5 as in YESTERDAY!
Evil genius Nelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment