Monday 24 November 2014

***REVIEW*** Seduction & Snacks Chocolate Lovers #1 By Tara Sivec


Um... Where do I start with this one?

I looked for a light hearted funny read & boy did I get it.

What a great bunch of friends who are all just the right amount of crazy!

Claire is such a great character, embracing all life throws at her with sarcasm & humour.

 I don't even know how to explain how much I loved Gavin, that kid is a hoot! No idea how Claire is still a functioning human/parent with the stuff he comes out with... Wait scratch that, its obvious Claire wings it at times (not a bad parenting jibe!)

Liz & Jim are great together & as much as they joke they adore Claire & Gavin, supporting them whole heartedly.

Not much I can say about Jenny except her vocabulary challenged  ways were so funny.

Enter Carter & Drew, what are the chances these people are thrown back together after all these years?
LOVE Drew's shirts, I am a tad jealous of his collection.

Carter is amazingly resilient given the shock of everything & fear George instills.

George Morgan is likened to Chuck Norris quite early on by Claire & it is BANG ON!

To say I have had more than my fair share of 'she's finally lost the plot' looks from my other half while reading this, there are some BLOODY BRILLIANT one liners!

No comments:

Post a Comment