Saturday 4 April 2015

REVIEW Vacant by Ker Dukey

Review

Ok so since i started reading dark ... I have read some truly messed up twisted (in the nicest possible way) books mostly courtesy of Ker Dukey and DH Sidebottom ... But sheesh .... It may only be a novella ladies but be under no illusion the depravity of what youre going read with Vacant (very clever title Ker). 
Vacant tells the story of Cereus' college days in vibrant colour and detail and the bitchiness that can come from the jealous social climbers of this world. As always there are twists and turns and plot hints right the way through, which have you guessing and coming to conclusions youre sure are right then wham Ker strikes again and shatters everything you thought was right.

It may be a novella ladies but be under no illusion ... Or as the case may be be under many different ones .... Its cram packed with plot, twists turns and darkness ! Enjoy ladies as always this is a spoiler free review x

Title: Vacant  (an Empathy novella)

Author: Ker Dukey

Genre: Dark Erotica

AVAILABLE NOW !!!!


Ryan

When two dark souls connect the draw is too dominant to ignore and the obsession of owning the only color to brighten my dark world too unrelenting to not obey. I left her alone so she could live a normal life but I was weak, how can she live a normal life after so much sinister chaos invaded her world, summoning her own darkness to the surface?

The depraved devil that is me now had an anchor, someone to venture into the black abyss with.

Normal wasn’t a path ever set for Cereus.

She was her Father’s daughter but my soul mate, even if I disputed ever owning one.

She was struggling without me in her life, the vacant ache inside her leaking out. I can’t not go to her, the need is too strong and like with all of my urges I embrace it.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment